Thursday, October 18, 2007

Still praciting uploading everything...I don't think it's working.



Riding a horsey given to me by Grandma Wojtysko. Thank god the battery ran out...I don't know how much longer I could listen to the following..."I'm a little pony clippety-clop, clippety-clop, such a pretty pony, clippety-clop, clippety-clop" you get the idea.



Tomasz Dynda...the next Formula One driver. He already knows how to get the car started and how to get the radio to play some techno. One little problems at this point is the inability to reach the pedals. Guess we will have to work on that.




Playing and Reading with Daddy!



Morning feeding is his new daily chore! Ampara seems to tolerate it, but then again Tomasz is her primary source of food throughout the day...one for me, one for you;)
Bath Time is lots of fun...

2 comments:

Marta said...

I love the pics. tomasz's hair is getting so dark. he is so handsome! the pics are difficult to work with. especially since you only have three position options and then you cant drag them anywhere. so if you dont like where its at you have to start over...gets frusturating

Kevin and Elzbieta said...

Tomasz is so cute in these pictures. His hair seems light than before. Maybe I am wrong. I can help you with your blog to set up pictures if you want me to. I can show you. Sometimes, you have to go into html to adjust a little. That is what I did. :-D